-->

Monday, October 14, 2013

Back Home & Other Random Little Things

I'm back home from my trip to Oklahoma City where I visited my sister's family. She has two young children and while I enjoyed seeing them it was very exhausting trying to keep up with an infant and a toddler. One of the highlights of my trip was getting to see a three legged jaguar at the Oklahoma City Zoo. 

Upon returning to work (I work in retail), a random creep tried to pick me up. Which happens fairly often, but this one was a random married creep... He was staring at me over his wrap-around sunglasses and asked if I had a phone number (which I don't give out as a rule). And he casually explained that he was "married but curious". Ugg. But he did take "No I won't give you my number" as an answer. I just feel sorry for his poor wife... 

And at least I don't have that blind trucker with a dent in his forehead after me still.

Oh and seeing as how I am home now, it would seem that I owe you that Overguilds update that I promised last week....

1 comment:

  1. Ah so you have returned, I thought you were to be back.
    Sorry bout your creeper. (eww)

    ReplyDelete