-->

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tales From Overguilds, Part 5

Mid Spring 1053

We've got a lot of Peachicks.
Ha ha ha. Now I have a well-trained Draltha.  I have assigned it to a pasture as I don't want it to starve to death while I train it further. I sure hope that it eats grass in addition to it's normal diet of cavern fungus...

Then comes the Spring migrant wave, bumping my population up to 40. Among this wave is way more rangers than I need and the administrator Ast Momuzilon. He is a great organizer and arrived with his wife and pet bunny. Congratulations Mr. Momuzilon, you are my new manager.

40 Dwarves! How am I gonna manage that?


With my new population boom, I will need alot more living space. I have ordered my woodworkers to start constructing beds, and my miner to start construction on bedrooms.

42 Now! Aarrgghh!!!
As construction of the bedroom wing begins, I hear a report that metalcrafter Sigun Nakuthsazir has been taken by a strange mood and has claimed my recently completed forge. I wonder what Sigun plans on building...

Tales From Overguilds, Part One

No comments:

Post a Comment