-->

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Tales From Overguilds Part 8

There should be a tower here.

Late Summer, 1053


The cheesemaker's rotten corpse has been found down in the caves. I figure that's Armok's way of telling me that it's time to start building catacombs. I have another pressing problem, a blood
New Pastures. Will require walls.
soaked troglodyte loitering on the surface scaring all my dwarves. On closer look, it's no wonder he's scaring people, his belly is cut open with his injured spleen and intestines on display. But not to worry, the militia has been dispatched.

It has been brought to my attention that a calf has starved to death! Starved! What moron has been managing the livestock. I designate a series of new pastures and make sure all grazing animals are assigned.

And my farmers keep insisting that they don't have seeds to plant with when my bookkeeper insists that I am sitting on hundreds of seeds. Something's wrong here...

Gleeris the Thief. Standing in the doorway.
But at this point I am interrupted with the news that a thief has been found in my fortress. Gleeris, the kobold thief. It seems it is way too easy to get into this fortress.

Back to my seed problem- For their insolence, I have decided to force the dwarves to gather plants from the surface, like elves, while I track down the problem.

Speaking of problems, I have almost run out of surface trees to clear cut. I think it may be time to breach the caverns and build an underground forest.

And what to do with my collection of caged troglodytes (including one who killed two dwarves and a peacock)?

Tales from Overguilds

No comments:

Post a Comment