-->

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Great Stuffed Animal Hacking Adventure.

I like stuffed animals and I would like to try my hand at making my own some day, but you gotta start somewhere, right?  That's why I decided to start out by putting my own touches to an existing stuffed animal.

I started with this cute little victim I picked up at the store:


Adorable, right? I believe he's supposed to be a cat, that's why I'm gonna stitch some bat wings on to him. I am using the shell of a worn out coat that I couldn't bear to see thrown away, and I plan on using the liner to make some other stuffed animal. Maybe a chupacabra or something.


Not having a sewing machine, I hand-stitched them on. This ended up taking most of the afternoon, much longer than I had expected.


The finished product, and a big improvement if you ask me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment