-->

Monday, September 9, 2013

Tales from Overguilds Part 6


Overguilds now has an artifact and a legendary metalcrafter. Etnardarud, crafted from bronze and decorated with bands of amethyst. Okay, so I have an incredibly boring artifact. But at least Sigun is a legendary metalcrafter for having made the useless thing. To bad she had to use one of my two bars of metal. And I know the elven caravan that just showed up at the edge of my map won't be bringing any metal either.

Much as I expected, the elves didn't bring me any metal (no surprise there) or  even any sunberries. But the pointy-ears weren't totally useless, they did bring me a leopard. I have ordered my animal trainers to train it as a war animal.


Speaking of my animal trainers, I am alarmed to be greeted with the announcement that a giant toad has reverted to a wild state:




On closer inspection, it appears that the giant toad in question is still caged up, so- crisis averted. Right?

 And with that, Summer arrives on the calendar...

Tales From Overguilds, A Dwarf Fortress

No comments:

Post a Comment